How to Install Kodi Spotify Addon 2022 Tip
This tutorial is about how to install Kodi Spotify addon. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Install Kodi Spotify Add-on. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check How to Install Kodi Spotify Addon
Spotify is one of the biggest music streaming services that offers a huge catalog of music and other content from creators around the world. If you are having trouble installing the Spotify addon on Kodi, please leave a comment in the comment section below and we will be happy to help. So, without further ado, let’s get started with the Spotify Kodi addon. If you use Kodi, you should already know how to use plugins to stream media on it. But most people don’t know that there is a Kodi addon for Spotify as well. The Spotify Kodi addon is available in the Marcelveldt repository as a music addon. Kodi repositories are a variety of Kodi addons in categories such as video addons, music addons, program addons and more.
Spotify is one of the best music apps the world has ever seen. It gives you instant access to millions of songs and lets you play music at the touch of a button. Spotify is one of the excellent music streaming services that provides users with rich music library and enjoyable listening experience. Kodi is an excellent media player. If you are a music lover and use Kodi a lot, you are looking for a way to combine the two. You can use the Spotify addon to listen to music on Kodi.
How to Add Marcelveldt Repository to Kodi
- To add the new repository to your Kodi installation, you must first download it as a zip file. To download the repository, navigate to the Marcelveldt repository on Github in your web browser. Then right-click on the .zip file and choose Save Link As…. Save the zip file to a convenient location, such as your desktop.
- Now open Kodi. From the home screen, go to Add-ons in the menu on the left, then click on the icon on the left that looks like an open box. Then select Install from zip file.
- In the dialog box, navigate to the location where you saved the zip file. Select the zip file and click OK. This will install the repository and you will see a notification that it is ready to use.
How to Install Kodi Addon from Repository
- With the repository added to Kodi, we can now install the addon. To do this, start again from the Kodi home screen and click on Add-ons in the left menu. Click the open box icon.
- Now choose Install from repository. Find the option for Marcelveldt BETA repository in the list and click on it. Now select music plugins.
- Click Spotify in the list, then tap Install in the menu at the bottom of the pop-up window. This will install the addon on your Kodi system.
How to Setup Spotify Addon for Kodi
- While we’re at it, we’ll also configure the plugin. In the same menu from which you installed the plugin, click Configure.
- This opens a pop-up where you can add your Spotify username and password. Tap Username to add your Spotify username (the email address you use to log into Spotify) and tap Password to enter your password. Save these options by pressing OK.
- If you want to use multiple Spotify accounts with the Kodi addon, that is also possible. Enable the option Enable support for multiple accounts and you can add multiple usernames and passwords.
Final Words: How to Install Kodi Spotify Addon
Hope you understand this article How to Install Kodi Spotify Add-on, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.