How to Delete Your Spotify Account Tip 2022
This tutorial is about how to delete your Spotify account. We will do our best for you to understand this guide. I hope you will like this blog How to Delete Your Spotify Account. If your answer is yes, please share after reading this.
Check how to delete your Spotify account
The way we consume music has changed over the course of evolution. It was almost like yesterday when CD and MP3 players were all the rage. Now we can choose from millions of songs instead of aimlessly searching for the latest song, album or artist. Music providers like Spotify have made a wide variety of music from around the world available and easily accessible. With features like creating playlists, accessing podcasts, saving your favorite music, and more, Spotify has always remained one of the top contenders among music streaming apps. Also, it is a great platform for those who want to learn more and listen to different types of music.
With millions of songs and podcasts, Spotify is the largest music streaming service provider in the world. According to Statista’s research department, Spotify had 172 million premium subscribers worldwide in the second quarter of 2021. This digital music service lets you build podcast and playlist collections and get music recommendations by according to taste. Adding to the variety, you can also choose to continue using the app’s free available features or upgrade to a subscription with additional benefits.
How to Delete Your Spotify Account
Before deleting your account, make sure you are not subscribed to Spotify Premium. If so, please cancel your subscription first, only “free” Spotify users can delete their accounts.
- In any web browser, open the Spotify website and sign in to your account.
- Once logged in, navigate to the Close Account page and click the green Close Account button.
- Follow the account deletion steps, click Continue, and confirm that you understand what data you will lose.
- Spotify will send you an email. Open that email and click the Close My Account link inside.
- Once you click on this link, Spotify will close your account. It will take a week to completely remove it.
- They will also send you another email with a “reactivation link”. Click this link before the end of the week and Spotify will refund your account.
Final Words: How to Delete Your Spotify Account
Hope you understand this article How to Delete Your Spotify Account, if your answer is no, you can ask anything via the contact forum section linked to this article. And if your answer is yes, share this article with your family and friends.