Heardle Answers July 19: Spotify’s Heardle Song Hints and Today’s Answer
If you’re anything like us, you’ve been tormenting yourself for months with the spirit of the New York Times.
Described as “a respectful tribute to Wordle”, Heardle comes with a musical twist.
Here’s how to play the game as well as clues to the July 19th song and that all-important answer when you eventually give up.
—Spotify (@Spotify) July 12, 2022
How to play Heardle
Daily online gaming involves people trying to guess which song is playing by just hearing the intro.
Like Wordle, the goal is to get the melody right with as few guesses as possible.
Spotify recently acquired Heardle, telling fans it has a “new font” but “sounds just as good”.
The musical game also records the number of games you play, your winnings and win rate as well as your current and highest streak.
You can even click on the song and add it directly to your Spotify playlist if you like what you hear.
If you’re just starting the music trend or slowing down your streak, here are the songs you’ve been missing lately.
- Monday July 11: “21 seconds” by So Solid Crew
- Tuesday, July 12: “We Are Young (ft. Janelle Monae)” by Fun
- Wednesday, July 13: “Welcome to the Black Parade” by My Chemical Romance
- Thursday, July 14: “High and Dry” by Radiohead
- Friday, July 15: “La Grange” by ZZ Top
- Saturday July 16: Cheap Sensations” by Sia
- Sunday July 17: “Modern Love” by David Bowie
- Monday, July 18: “Island In The Sun” by Weezer
come on now it was too easy
– mac (@SANOSGF) June 7, 2022
Heardle July 19 tips
If the July 19 song turns out to be a bit of a headache for you, we’ve included some subtle tricks to help you boost your memory without giving away the whole game.
- The song was released in 2009
- The track is listed under the genres Indie Rock / Disco Rock
- It’s from the fourth album of a French band
- The title of the song refers to the fan frenzy for a Hungarian composer in the 1800s
Heardle June 19: So Sentimental
If the first line of the song isn’t enough to jog your memory, it’s followed by:
Not sentimental, no
Romantic not yet disgusting
Honey, I’m depressed and lonely
What is Heardle’s answer for today: July 19?
If you dropped out of today’s game, we can save you the misery.
But those who are still trying to break the melody, look away now.
The July 19 Heardle is: “Lisztomania” by Phoenix
Play the game through the Heardle website.