5.11 Tactical and Amazon Prime Video celebrate “The List of Terminals”
Adam Scépaniak 07.03.22
5.11 Tactical is known worldwide for its specially designed clothing, footwear and equipment. They recently collaborated with Amazon Prime Video to celebrate the release of the Amazon Original series. The list of terminals. With the launch of this series, 5.11 Tactical donated to the National Navy UDT-SEAL Museum and produced a limited edition 5.11 | The list of terminals Hoodie and hold a special prize bundle for customers and viewers.
5.11 Tactical coverage on AllOutdoor
Based on Jack Carr’s best-selling novel, The list of terminals premiering on Amazon Prime Video this 4th of July weekend on Friday, July 1 with Chris Pratt as Navy SEAL James Reece. The series follows Reece after his entire platoon of Navy SEALs are ambushed on a high-stakes covert mission and returns home with conflicting memories of the event to find dark forces working against him. All 8 episodes aired simultaneously.
“5.11 is thrilled to be working with Prime Video again, this time on the launch of Chris Pratt’s military drama The Terminal List. As a brand that is focused on serving those who serve, we are honored to support the National Navy SEAL Museum through our cross-promotional marketing efforts with AVP – Debra Radcliff, Marketing Director of 5.11
“5.11 Tactical and the National Navy UTD-SEAL Museum are the perfect levels of authenticity we wanted for The Terminal List. Our writers worked so closely with Jack and the team to make sure we painted an accurate picture of the character by James Reece, and we really think the series achieved that.- Jennifer Verdick, Head of Partnerships and Consumer Events at Prime Video
Not only is this an epic Prime series that you’re sure to want to watch, but 5.11 Tactical and Prime Video have also found unique and creative ways to give back. Funds for the 5.11 donation to the National Navy SEAL Museum will be generated from 100% of net sales proceeds of the Limited Edition 5.11 | The list of terminals hoodies that will be available in special showcases on www.511tactical.com and www.amazon.com, as well as the 93 5.11 outlets nationwide. The digital storefronts will also offer a curated collection of gear and additional items that can be seen in use throughout The list of terminals series.
Also, 5.11 The list of terminals contest to win will offer fans a chance to win a robust 5.11 prize package worth $2,500 and consisting of some of the latest and greatest 5.11 gear seen throughout the series as well as the entire book series by Jack Carr. Registrations will be accepted from Monday June 13 to July 11. To participate or for more information, customers and viewers can visit www.511tactical.com. No purchase necessary, multiple entries possible, you must be 18 or older and a US resident to participate.
About 5.11, Inc.
With offices worldwide, 5.11 works directly with end users to create purpose-built apparel, footwear and gear to improve the safety, accuracy, speed and performance of tactical professionals and technical enthusiasts in the whole world. 5.11 products exceed the exacting standards, which have helped the brand establish a reputation for innovation and authenticity, and become the first choice for those who must always be prepared. 5.11 products can be purchased online, from authorized resellers and retailers, and at 5.11 company-owned retail stores.
- Learn more about 5.11’s best-selling gear and accessories at www.511tactical.com
- Find a complete list of 5.11 Company-owned retail stores at https://www.511tactical.com/locations/
- Connect with 5.11 on Facebook, Twitter @511Tactical and on Instagram @511Tactical and #511tactical
- 5.11, Inc. is a subsidiary of Compass Diversified (NYSE: CODI)
- 5.11, 5.11 Tactical and Always Be Ready are registered trademarks of 5.11, Inc. All rights reserved.
About Prime Video
Prime Video offers its customers an extensive collection of movies, series and sports, all available to watch on hundreds of compatible devices.
- Included with Prime Video: Watch movies, series and sports, including Thursday Night Football, award-winning Amazon Originals and other exclusives. Enjoy hits like Coming 2 America, The Boys, One Night in Miami…, Sound of Metal, Tom Clancy’s Jack Ryan, Sylvie’s Love, Downloadand my spyas well as Emmy award winners Flea bag and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and Golden Globe winners Borat Next MovieMovie and Small axe. Prime members also have access to licensed content.
- Main video channels: Prime members can add channels such as CBS All Access, BET+, EPIX, Noggin, NBA League Pass, MLB.tv, STARZ and SHOWTIME – no additional apps to download and no cables required. Pay only for the ones you want and cancel anytime. See the full list of available channels at amazon.com/channels.
- Rent or buy: Enjoy new movies to rent or buy, entire seasons of current TV shows available for purchase, and special offers only for Prime members.
- Instant access: Watch at home or on the go with your choice of hundreds of compatible devices. Stream from the web or using the Prime Video app on your smartphone, tablet, set-top box, game console or select Smart TV. For a full list of compatible devices, visit amazon.com/howtostream.
- Improved experiences: Get the most out of every viewing with 4K Ultra HD and High Dynamic Range (HDR) compatible content. Go behind the scenes of your favorite movies and TV shows with exclusive X-Ray access, powered by IMDb. Save it for later with select mobile downloads for offline viewing.
Prime Video is just one of the many shopping and entertainment benefits included with a Prime membership, plus fast, free shipping on millions of Prime-eligible items at Amazon.com, unlimited photo storage , exclusive offers and discounts and ad-free access. Kindle music and ebooks. To sign up or start a 30-day free trial of Prime, visit: amazon.com/prime.